INDUSTRY 4.0 - The digital factory
The Industry 4.0 is the full digitization and integration of the industrial value chain. The required machine-to-machine communication is based on electronic systems. The combination of information and communication technology together with automation technology is called Internet of Things (IoT) and enables a high crosslinking in and between production facilities, from suppliers to customers. It will involve the digitization of product and service offerings, and thus enable new business models. The so-called Industry 4.0 is achieving the smart factory in the digital value network .
IN DESIGNING SECURE HARDWARE SOLUTIONS LEESYS CAN SUPPORT FROM 100 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY . ACCORDING TO OUR VISION: SECURE HARDWARE FOR SECURE COMMUNICATIONS.
May we support your business success?
In the future industrial those electronics vendors will succeed that possess the necessary know –how.
We offer to you:
- Consulting and development of electronic components for industrial electronics
- Plastic processing and electronic manufacturing as a one-stop shop
- Assembling of the entire equipment in the area of industrial automation
- Flexibility in delivery date and quantity
- Long-term availability of the electronic components
- Equivalent cost structure compared with the Asian market
- Very high level of quality "Made in Germany"
- Smart Metering
- Power Supply
- Door Control
- Room Control
- Elevator Control
- Electronic Storage Systems