LIVING IN A SMART HOME
Smart Home, "eHome" or "Smart Living" are generic terms for technical processes and systems in homes and apartment buildings, focused on an increase of living and quality of life, safety and efficient use of energy. The Smart Home is characterized by both the networking and control of home automation and domestic appliances (e.g. lights, blinds, heating, as well as stove, refrigerator and washing machine), as well as the networking and control of components for consumer electronics (such as the central storage and home-wide use of video and audio content).
LEESYS SUPPORTS THE PROCESS OF DEVELOPING SECURE HARDWARE WITH ITS 100 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY. ACCORDING TO OUR VISION: SECURE HARDWARE FOR SECURE COMMUNICATION.
May we support your business success?
As the nerve center in the Smart Home takes an increasingly important function, therefore the security of data communications must be considered. In case of an attack on the router, all data traffic of a network can be monitored; and potential vulnerabilities enable different kind of attacks. The development of safe sensor and actuator technology is the core competence of Leesys.
We offer to you:
- Consulting and development
- Very high level of quality "Made in Germany"
- Plastic processing and electronic manufacturing as a one-stop shop
- Assembling of complete devices in home and building automation
- Flexibility in delivery date and quantity
- Equivalent cost structure compared with the Asian market
- Data and information security according to ISO27001
- Alarm Systems
- Home Applications
- Powerline Adapter
- Smart Metering