Digitization is progressing rapidly in many industries. Countless innovations require the use of state-of-the-art electronic modules in order to adapt sensors, actuators and control units to the increased requirements and to adapt them to the most diverse devices. Terms such as Industry 4.0, Connected Car, Telemedicine or Smart Metering are inevitably associated with the use of powerful electronics.
Leesys GmbH, a leading provider of Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS), focuses on the development and manufacture of electronic assemblies and systems. In addition to the production of electronic assemblies, the service portfolio also includes the testing and inspection of assemblies, the production and assembly of plastic housings, system assembly and logistics as well as complete after-sales service.
Leesys GmbH offers specific solutions and EMS services for many applications in the industries:
- Industrial Electronics – M2M communication in the fully digitized value chain of industry 4.0 is naturally based on electronic systems.
- Automotive – Electronics in motor vehicles, this has been a rapidly developing area for years. With the increasing use of driver assistance systems, there is no end in sight to this development.
- Telecommunikation – Data transmission has become the predominant application for communication networks. Wireless communication channels are almost standard for this. High-quality electronic solutions are the prerequisite for this.
- Smart Home – In the Smart Home, not only domestic technology and household appliances are networked, but also consumer electronics appliances are controlled by the domestic technology. Safe sensor technology as the basis for this is the core competence of Leesys.
- Health Care – Electronic solutions in this area ensure a safer and longer self-determined life - the requirements are correspondingly high: reliability and data security are guaranteed at Leesys.