In September, 2017, the first ISO/IEC 27001:2013 surveillance audit of the area of "The Operation of IT Systems for the Support of the Production and Sale of Electronic Components and Devices" took place at Leesys.
Leesys passed this audit with flying colours!
The auditor from TÜV-Süd could not find any major or minor nonconformities.
Especially emphasized was the high level of motivation of all the employees and managers interviewed for the implementation of the management system in their daily work. Together with their professional competence, all employees contribute to the high quality of our performance and observance of information security and data protection.
Information Security at Leesys
With the successful ISO 27001 surveillance audit, Leesys can once again furnish documentary evidence of its compliance with the requirements of information security and that the measures for the protection of data are implemented.
Thanks to this certification, the customers and business partners of Leesys are given a trustworthy document showing that IT security can be guaranteed to the fullest extent.
In doing so, Leesys carries out continuous self-monitoring and constantly optimizes the IT processes with regard to information security. As the ISO 27001 takes an interdisiplinary approach, the observance of the standard within the organization is ensured across all hierarchical levels.
Advantages of the ISO 27001 Certification At A Glance
- Guaranteed availability of our IT systems and processes and the confidentiality of our information
- Minimization of IT risks, potential damages and consequential costs
- Competeitive advantages through a recognized Standard
- Increase in trust and transparancy for our partners, customers and the public
- Assurance of the compliance requirements and fulfilment of internationally recognized requirements
- Systematic detection of weak points
- Optimization of costs through transparent structures
- Security is an integral part of our business process
- Control of IT risks through systematic risk management