SMART CITIES – WHEN CITIES BECOME CLEVER
The term "Smart Cities" combines both the comprehensive use of information and communication technologies in cities and the sustainable use of energy efficiency and climate protection. The basis for the smart cities is the intelligent networking, both within individual areas, e.g. mobility, as well as between different areas, e.g. energy and mobility.
A Smart City is implicitly defined as a city that improves the quality of life and local economy, through moving towards a low carbon future. Investments in energy efficiency and local renewable energy, with consequent radical reductions of primary fossil forms of energy and of CO2 emissions, are seen as tools that help achieving sustainability and quality of life in a city.
INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGIES FOR THE CITY OF TOMORROW. LEESYS HAS THE NECESSARY EXPERTISE FOR DESIGN AND PRODUCTION. NOT FOR NOTHING, LEESYS IS A START-UP WITH 100 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE!
MAY WE SUPPORT YOUR BUSINESS SUCCESS?
Smart Economy, Smart Mobility or Smart Living, the cities are becoming clever. The basis is always the intelligent and secure use of information and communication technologies. And secure hardware for secure communication is the vision of Leesys.
WE OFFER TO YOU:
- Consulting and development
- Very high level of quality "Made in Germany"
- Assembling of complete devices of Smart City applications
- Flexibility in delivery date and quantity
- Equivalent cost structure compared with the Asian market
- Data and information security according to ISO27001
- Integrated access controls
- Near Field Communication
- Smart Ticketing
- charging stations electromobility
- Smart Metering & Smart Grid
- Traffic control